Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 4:EOC; WOW


Three WOWS!

I will have to think about this more….. 
There is one thing that I could think of right now. I could show up with drinks. But because it is a school facility that I am presenting, it would have to be cider or something non alcoholic.  We could serve snacks and make everyone feel welcomed. I would choose to start off with our company and show the crowd what kind of design firm we are.

Another thing we as a team could do is use a toy car that can be driven by remote control and have it drag in balloons and get some smoke going. Ultimately make the area look like a party of some sort. If this were a real meeting, I might have hired real strippers. They would not perform but their presence would intimidate the men. Maybe make them more vulnerable. This would be great. But since it is only a school project and we had little direction. I suppose that in the real world I would find out how to go about working a project out since I am not learning it in class by my instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment